Prospect Park Neighborhood newspapers
Beginning in the mid-1970's, neighborhood newspapers began appearing throughout Minneapolis as part of a movement by residents to organize at the neighbohood level, and reclaim their history.
Southeast evolved into Southeast Angle and then The Bridge:
- The Bridge 2005 - 2009 (combined Southeast Angle and Seward Profile across the river)
- Southeast Angle newspaper, 2000's.
- Southeast and Southeast Angle newspaper, 1990's.
- Southeast newspaper, 1980's.
- Southeast newspaper, 1970's.
For a brief time the publisher of The Bridge maintained an Internet archive before abandoning the medium.